History of Tufts College, 1854-1896Start, Alaric Bertrand
WILLIAM P. DREW, A.M.
WILLIAM P. DREW was a son of the Rev. William A. Drew, who at the time of the founding of Tufts was editor of the "Gospel Banner."
In organizing the first Faculty of the college, Mr. Drew was chosen Professor of Ancient Languages and Classical Literature, and held this position until 1857, when he resigned.
Published by the Class of 1897. The original contains appendices with a directory of alumni, the college catalog, and the college charter. These were not included in this addition.
- This object is in collection:
- Digital Collections and Archives records
- Permanent URL