Student teachers on LabNet: Linking preservice teachers with a professional community.Hammer, David (David M.)
This article describes our preliminary exploration of a use for telecommunications in preservice teacher education. During the 1993 to 1994 school year, eleven student teachers at Tufts University participated in LabNet, a project at TERC to develop a community of science and mathematics teachers who share an interest in "project enhanced learning" and who communicate with each other through bulle... read more
- Science--Study and teaching--Data processing.
- Student teachers--Training of.
- Telecommunication in education.
- Computer networks.
- Science teachers--Training of.
- Tufts University. Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Tufts University. Department of Education.
- LabNet (Project)
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Hammer, David & Vanessa DiMauro. "Student teachers on LabNet: Linking preservice teachers with a professional community." Electronic Journal of Science Education 1:2 (1997). http://ejse.southwestern.edu/article/view/7559/5326.