Animals in Elderly and Assisted Living Housing: Policies and Attitudes.Kaigler, Elizabeth B.
The following is a final project regarding the role and presence, if any, of animals at elderly and assisted living facilities within the greater Boston area. The animals in question include companion animals (or pets), physical assistance animals (i.e. seeing-eye dogs), and emotional support.
- Human-animal relationships--Social aspects.
- Animals--Therapeutic use.
- Pets and older people.
- Congregate housing.
- Animals as aids for people with disabilities.
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Tufts University. Center for Animals and Public Policy.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication