Justification for Community Medicine and Low-Price Veterinary Clinics in Underserved Areas.Lavallee, Elizabeth.
Currently, there is a care gap in veterinary medicine affecting low-income and underserved communities resulting in decreased animal health and welfare. One proposed solution is community-based veterinary medicine clinics. The use of low-price and community medicine veterinary clinics in underserved populations is a strategy to increase animal health and welfare through preventative care initiativ... read more
- Veterinary medicine--Social aspects.
- Community health services.
- Medically underserved areas.
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Tufts University. Center for Animals and Public Policy.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication