Interpretive Analysis Of Stakeholder Response The U.S. Fish And Wildlife Service's Proposed Removal Experiments Of Barred Owls In The Endangered Northern Spotted Owl's Habitat Range.Wilson, Stefani, L.
This paper will explore the underlying value conflicts in wildlife conservation policy in the United States through an examination of the Fish and Wildlife Service's proposed experimental removal of barred owls from Northern spotted owl (NSO) habitat range in Oregon.
- Wildlife conservation--Government policy--United States.
- Wildlife conservation--Oregon.
- Barred owl--Ecology.
- Northern spotted owl--Ecology.
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Tufts University. Center for Animals and Public Policy.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication