Gillnets And Conservation Of The Franciscana Dolphin (Pontoporia Blainvillei) In Argentina: A Policy Perspective.Weiskel, Heidi W.
The franciscana dolphin (Pontoporia blainvillei) is the small cetacean species most frequently caught in inshore gillnet fisheries along the coasts of Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil. Within the franciscanas range in the southern Atlantic Ocean, the Cabo San Antonio (CSA) region of the Buenos Aires Province (BAP) in Argentina is an important and understudied location for observations on th... read more
- La Plata dolphin--Argentina--Buenos Aires (Province)
- Gillnetting--Bycatches--Argentina--Buenos Aires (Province)
- Fishery policy--Argentina.
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Tufts University. Center for Animals and Public Policy.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication