Gateway of the Priory of the Holy Trinity, called Christ Church near AldgateSchnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Taken during the removal, with a plan of the Cree-Church Lane. Taken down in 1815. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
- Plan views
- Permanent URL