Southeast view of the Chapel of the Holy Trinity, LeadenhallDale
Whichelo, C. John M.
In the Parish of St. Peter upon Cornhill. Taken down in 1812. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
- Exterior views
- Permanent URL