Union Station, ca. 1893-1910Unknown
Street-level view north of Union Station, located on Causeway Street between Nashua Street to the southwest and Haverhill Street to the northeast. The facade of the station faces southeast towards Causeway Street. A large clock is located near the ledge of the roof covering the station's waiting area. Several people wait outside Union Station on the sidewalk between the building and Causeway St... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Boston Streets collections
- Railroad stations
- Clocks and watches
- Street railroad tracks
- Boston (Mass.)
- Causeway Street
- Shepley, George F.
- Rutan, Charles H. (Charles Hercules), 1851-1914
- Coolidge, Charles A.
- Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge
- Boston and Lowell Railroad Company
- Boston and Maine Railroad Company
- Permanent URL