A Red Flag: The Collapse of the Urban Chinese Medical Care System since the Economic Reforms of the early 1980s.Bach, Aliza.
The Urban Chinese Medical Care System has been in a state of decline starting with the economic reform period in mainland China in the early 1980s. In uncertain economic times, as state-owned enterprises and the corresponding social insurance declines, the government has withdrawn support from the medical care system. A combination of bureaucratic inefficiencies and lack of commitment has led to a... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Tufts University. Department of German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Permanent URL