The Cabot Intercultural Center

Light on the Hill, the second volume of the history of Tufts University, was published in 1986, covering the years from 1952 to 1986. This doucument was created from the 1986 edition of Light on the Hill, Volume II.

This object is in collection:
Digital Collections and Archives Records
This illustration appears in:
Light on the Hill, Volume II
Building sites
Medford (Mass.)
Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Permanent URL
ID: tufts:UA069.005.DO.00084.00008
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.