Equitable Access to Communities of Opportunity.Wallach Hanson, Alex H.
Abstract: The formula for what people need to thrive is not complex: access to work, education, safety and clean air. These fundamental goods do not mean anything unless people have the political and economic ability to harness them. Cities have historically been seen as the provider of this access for the masses, but white communities have consistently benefited at... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Urban transportation--Massachusetts--Boston Metropolitan Area.
- City planning--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Social classes--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- Permanent URL