Mass Atrocity Prevention in the Twenty-First Century: Assessing the Risk for Violence in Burundi and Examining Options for US Government Policy.Collman, Sarah L.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper seeks to accomplish three goals. Firstly, it will provide a historical review of Burundi’s major episodes of mass violence and an analysis identifying the patterns and trends of violence, as well as conditions that were present that allowed for mass a... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Atrocities--Risk assessment.
- Atrocities--Prevention--Government policy--United States.
- Burundi--Politics and government--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL