Mind the Gap: Existential Phenomenology and Cognitive Science,Hamblin, Christopher J.
What is the role of existential phenomenology in Cognitive Science? How might it shed light on the problem of the explanatory gap? This essay addresses these questions by drawing parallels between Merleau Ponty's phenomenology and the Bayesian Predictive framework.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Existential phenomenology.
- Cognitive science--Philosophy.
- Bayesian statistical decision theory.
- Philosophy of mind.
- Philosophy and science.
- Merleau-Ponty, Maurice, 1908-1961.
- Tufts University. Department of Philosophy.
- Permanent URL