Turning Blood into Money: The Pursuit of Joint Struggle Against the U.S. Carceral Security State and the Israeli Occupation.Nashashibi, Leila A.
In recent years, the Palestine movement in the U.S. has demonstrated increasing concern with joint struggle, a politics that seeks to highlight the interconnected nature of oppression and the subsequent need for cross-movement, joint action. This concern represents a shift from the movement’s primary focus in the past, which was centered on exposing oppression in Israel/ Palestine and addressing A... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Palestinian Arabs--Political activity.
- Israel-Arab War, 1967--Occupied territories.
- Arab-Israeli conflict--1993-
- Imprisonment--Government policy--United States.
- United States--Foreign relations--Middle East.
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL