Chinese foreign aid in Sub-Saharan Africa: an empirical investigation of the relationship between aid and Nighttime light growth.Yang, Ziliang.
Despite its increasing magnitude and stark difference from the traditional Westernforeign aid, Chinese foreign aid in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and its effect have rarely beenstudied empirically. In this paper, I use a time series dataset of Chinese and World Bank aidprojects for 3419 ADM2 regions in 41 countries between 2000 and 2011 to investigate therelationship between Chinese foreign aid and e... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Economic assistance, Chinese--Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Economic development--Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Remote-sensing images--Economic aspects.
- China--Foreign economic relations--Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Africa, Sub-Saharan--Foreign economic relations--China.
- Tufts University. Department of Economics.
- Permanent URL