A New Type of Contract: The examination of the role of big business in strengthening the social contracts in sub-Saharan Africa.Hudson, Nathalie M.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Masters of International Business at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper will argue one of the most promising ways to push African countries up in human development rankings is to consciously work at this point of nexus between people, business, and government: the social contract. Through the acknowledgement of the social c... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Social contract.
- Social responsibility of business--Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Economic development--Africa, Sub-Saharan--21st century.
- Africa, Sub-Sahara--Economic policy--21st century.
- Africa, Sub-Saharan--Politics and government--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL