All Manner of Torment: The Intersection of Social Justice and Social Control in Early Conceptions of Hell.Winkelman, Hannah L.
A comparative analysis of Plato, the Apocalypse of Peter, and Augustine's conceptions of hell, and how each reveals its respective author's ideas about justice and social control.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Apocalypse of Peter (Greek-Ethiopic version)--Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Social justice--Religious aspects.
- Social control--Religious aspects.
- Plato--Criticism and interpretation.
- Augustine, of Hippo, Saint, 354-430--Criticism and interpretation.
- Tufts University. Department of Religion.
- Permanent URL