'I that do speak a word may call it again': Reimagining Text, Self, and Progress in Shakespeare.Goluboff, Isaac.
An examination of processes of revision in Measure for Measure, The Winter's Tale, and the progression of the Shakespeare canon.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616--Criticism and interpretation.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.--Measure for measure.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.--Winter's tale.
- Tufts University. Department of English.
- Permanent URL