THE BALTIC CENTRE FOR MEDIA EXCELLENCE: A CASE STUDY ON MEDIA LITERACY AS A TOOL AGAINST RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.Garcia, Cynthia A.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: The purpose of this research is to explore how Latvia, a country that is more vulnerable to disinformation because of its media environment, is modifying its own media literacy initiatives to counter Russian disinformation campaigns. This paper will discuss one ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Media literacy--Baltic States.
- Disinformation--Russia (Federation)--21st century.
- Propaganda, Russian--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL