The Treacherous Path: The Externalization of Australian Asylum Policy in Southeast Asia.Cohn, Jacob A.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Australia’s policy of indefinite offshore detention of migrants who attempt to reach its shores by boat has drawn increasing condemnation both at home and abroad, but the Australian government continues to maintain its “Operation Sovereign Borders” program. Whil... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Asylum, Right of--Australia.
- Human rights--Australia.
- Refugees--Government policy--Australia.
- Refugees--Legal status, laws, etc.--Australia.
- Australia--Foreign relations--Southeast Asia.
- Southeast Asia--Foreign relations--Australia.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL