Deliberate Warfare: Destruction of Cultural Property During Armed Conflict in Bosnia & Armenia.Ilyas, Mariya
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Despite many efforts by the international community to protect cultural property during warfare, the loss of and damage to cultural property remained a ubiquitous feature of armed conflict throughout the 20th Century, and now, the 21st Century. This thesis explo... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Cultural property--Destruction and pillage--Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Yugoslav War, 1991-1995--Destruction and pillage--Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cultural property--Destruction and pillage--Armenia.
- Armenian massacres, 1915-1923.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL