Case Study: Why did the Central Bank of Jordan put Policies for Financial Inclusion in Place?Halasa, Mona G.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This capstone, case study, explores the ideas and rationale behind the decisions made by the Central Bank of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to incorporate policy structures for financial inclusion, i.e. to include the poor population and refugees in Jordan to use financial servic... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Banks and banking--Social aspects--Jordan.
- Financial services industry--Social aspects--Jordan.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Bank al-Markazī al-Urdunī.
- Permanent URL